1. DRESS THE PART: More often than not, people love a good fashion statement. Fashion is all-telling to a person’s personality. A lively dressing sense is appreciated to see on a date. Show color and appeal.
2. HUMOR IS THE KEY TO THE HEART: Online dating should be fun-living and humorous. This is surely a great accessory that you can wear in order to impress your date.
3. STAY IN THE POSITIVE ZONE: Because you are uncertain of their energy and vibe, play things safe and stay in the light and optimistic tone. Adorn your date and you will have all their attention.
4. BE CONFIDENT: I can’t tell you enough how this is the sweet-spot. You will seal the deal but don’t overdo it
5. LEAVE THE MOOD SWINGS AT THE DOOR: If you’re really into this person that you’re going on a date with any bad moods or ill temperament can’t follow. One mood swing and they might never see you again. Real talk!
6. BE ADVENTUROUS: Adventure is something you shouldn’t miss tonight. When you start talking, talk about the things that you like to do in your down-time. For example, maybe you coach little league or travel to another country. Talk about these adventures. Stay away from the mention of past adventures with former dates. Immediate cause for turn-off.
7. KEEP IT SASSY: Limit the seduction. When sweet gets sweeter or temperatures get heated just make sure that you don’t overdo it. Too much too fast doesn’t yield plentiful and lasting results. Now on the other hand, Oh never mind… Just keep it Sassy!
8. DON’T BE DIPLOMATIC: The straight forward approach is ALWAYS ALWAYS the best when online dating. Don’t keep things twisted.
9. EYE-CONTACT: This goes hand and hand with being confident. Don’t lose the gaze in their eyes.
10. BE YOURSELF: Honesty is the best policy. It is the Universal Code for Authentic Online Dating. Don’t show up with a representative of you.